Extensive experience in the design of complex valves. For gas or fluids at low, medium and high pressures ranging from 0 to over 1000 bar. Designed for water, natural gas, lpg, hydrogen, helium, ammonia applications. Production facilities capable of handling not only high series volumes, but also small, tailored–suited solution lots.
Automotive, aerospace, house appliances.
DEDICATED SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR PRODUCT SPECIFIC NEEDS
A capable and diversified R&D Division with the necessary flexibility to approach and develop any specific customer needs in the field of gas and fluids pressure management.
During the initial design phase, with the aid of the most advanced simulation tools, expected performances are studied and verified.
With the aid of simulation of component stresses, service life, cyclical tests vibration profile, and FEM simulation, problems and risks are assessed and minimized before the design and proto phases.
Our Prototyping Department produces internally the prototypes of new technical solution to reduce time to market.
Our Laboratory is equipped to validate in real time the correct operation, as well as evaluate the expected performance of components right after the design phase.
↓ RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Our R&D Department is a team of top engineers, specialized in fluid dynamics, with long experience in high pressure components, fluid control studies and safety devices.
OUR SOFTWARE AND TOOLS:
– CAD 3D/2D design,
– Electromagnetic field simulation,
– FEM simulation,
– Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD.
– Handling a variety of gasses (NG, LPG, H2, N), oils and hydraulic applications,
– Handling high pressures (from 0 to 2000 bar) on severe conditions of flow, temperature and vibrations,
– Material compatibility and contaminants effects analysis,
– Filtering effects and clogging simulations,
– Chattering and resonances prevention.
↓ QUALITY DEPARTMENT
APQP Validation Process
CP / CPKS definition
Failure root analysis and continous improvements
Homologations (ECE R110, NGV3.1, TPPRD1, ISO15500, CCOE, COVENIN, KGS, GB, ECE67R01, EC79/2009, HGV3,1, HPRD1)
↓ PROTOTYPING AND TUNING
Our Prototyping department is available for:
– Production of prototypes for development & tuning activities*;
– Product validation;
– Production of small and urgent batches.
* In house Tuning activities help a fast development of the products.
↓ ASSEMBLING AND TESTING
OMB is equipped with:
– Fully automated assembling and testing lines with poke-yoke systems,
– “Grey room” for testing and assembling in controlled area,
– Clear room for H2 handling,
– Helium vacuum test for CNG products,
– Serial numbers and full traceability.
OMB can perform internally a variety of tests:
– Using Natural gas, LPG, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oil,
– Fast filling and bonfire tests simulations,
– Tests in combination with low temperatures, vibrations, high flow and contaminants.
Our team of expert technicians can test our products in the field, in extreme conditions, using sensored valves with data trackers.
We possess a great machining flexibility, thanks to a wide range of CNC, turning, multi spindles and transfer machines.
Metal machining capabilities: SS316L, SS316, SS303 | Aluminium | Brass
↓ LEAN MANUFACTURING
OMB is implementing innovative work techniques based on a “lean model”:
– Fast lead time, agreed in advance with the customer,
– Consignment stock service avallabile on request.
NEW PRODUCT COMMITTEE:
– Fast and efficient product development,
– Experts in custom procedures, shipping, ordering programs and technicians available for a direct communication with the customer.
A “clean energy” company
OMB Saleri S.p.A. operates in full compliance with ISO 14001: 2004 environmental management system, thus ensuring elevated safety standards and monitoring internal and external environmental impact. Since 2008, OMB Saleri S.p.A. has been investing in the production of clean energy, with the construction of photovoltaic plant capable of producing 545 kWp and a yearly output of 650.000 kWh, with an environmental benefit of 422.500 kg/year of CO2 not released into the atmosphere. The photovoltaic plant has a surface of 1302 m² of thin film modules, and 2590 m² of single crystal modules.
All rights reserved © copyright 2019
OMB SALERI s.p.a.
Via Rose di Sotto, 38/C 25126 Brescia (Italy)
Tel. 030 3195801 – Fax. 030.3732872
C.F. e P.I. 01538780170 Cap. soc. € 5.000.000 i.v.