OMB Saleri S.p.A. has obtained the certifications according to
the quality standards ISO 9001:2018 and IATF 16949:2016 and acts in compliance with the requirements of the automotive sector O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and the After-Market.
OMB Saleri is also certified according to the specific requirements for the aviation, aerospace and defence industry with AS/EN 9100:20118 certification.
The high technological level and the reliability of OMB Saleri products are the result of important design activities, defect prevention and validation tests. Planning, defect analysis, prevention methods are applied through:
· APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
· DFMEA (Design failure mode effect analysis)
· PFMEA (Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
· SPC (Statistical Process Control)
· MSA (Measurement System Analysis)
· R&R (Repeatability and Reproducibility)
· PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
· AI (First Article Inspection)
The combination of these procedures, in addition to a very qualified team ensures the best quality control of the processes and products.